Recents in Beach

header ads

Top ten economics teacher of Purnea for +2 level

 Top ten economics teacher of Purnea for +2 level

Mayank Kumar Jha

M.A.(Economics) 

From BNMU, Madhepura (Bihar)

M.Ed. from BNMU Madhepura

STET Qualified 

Hello Students,
I am an Economics government +2 Teacher of Bihar in Maturam Girl's Senior secondary school, Banmankhi (Purnea,Bihar). I believe in practical understanding of the subject and hence focus on the same. I have received good results from my teaching methodologies.The primary motive is to make students independent enough to deal and solve with complex questions, concepts and problems. My methodology consists of discussion, reading, assignments, challenging activities and regular tests. I focus on conceptual clarity. A blend collaborative and cooperative learning process. I believe in encouraging questions and I impart knowledge through. There is no such thing as silly question. A question is a question and the more the student asks question the more the student or learner is curious and excited for knowledge.

Post a Comment

0 Comments